Foundation Reaches 50,000 Members
The Foundation for Continuing Justice (FFC) is a non-profit law firm that provides free resources for former offenders and information about expungement laws to policymakers and the media.
Membership in the FFCJ is free and all members receive the following benefits for free:
– Expungement law updates in the states they choose
– Information about applying for a pardon in all 50 states on Pardon411.com
– Ability to post expungement related questions on RecordClearing.org where licensed attorneys provide free answers.
– Expedited updates of commercial background checks when court records are expunged – Criminal Record Clearinghouse
– Ability to post stories and comments on the RecordClearing.org blog
The Foundation provides free research and advise to media and law makers. In 2013, the FFCJ provided expert testimony to multiple legislative bodies and policy papers to dozens of lawmakers. With expungement reform finally getting more attention, 2014 looks to be a bigger year for the FFCJ.
Joining the Foundation can be done online at http://www.recordclearing.org/wp-login.php?action=register