Contact Us

Foundation For Continuing Justice

1504 Brookhollow Drive Suite 114
Santa Ana, CA 92705

Phone: 714-617-8380
Fax: 714-361-1331


  1. To whom it may concern:

    About 3 weeks ago, I submitted an application and a certified copy of my expungement order. I would like to know two things: 1) Has this information been received and 2) Can I have my expungement order sent back to me? I only received 2 certified copies and additional copies cost extra so I would like to have my copy returned to me if possible.

    Thank you,

  2. I’d like to know what can be done to get a pardon in Wisconsin. I can’t get into housing for the disabled (which I am) nor for senior citizens (also which I am) part time work and a host of things that were once open are now closed. I went back to a certified truck driving university through DVR (department of vocational rehabilitation) and when I graduated I was unable to obtain a job! The industry doesn’t hire individual’s with a record. I’m living way below the poverty level in my state. I just would like my past left where it the past. I was incarcerated for 24 months (first time ever). They tell you that once your serve your time you walk out a free man! It’s just not true. Free to do what? I can’t find a place I can afford to live nor find employment to get a decent place. Consequently the quality of life isn’t very good. And it isn’t looking like it’ll get any better.
    What can be done??

    • Unfortunately pardons in Wisconsin have been suspended indefinitely by the current governor. The situation may change when there is a new governor, but until that time they are not accepting new applications.

  3. I am looking to wanting to get a pardon for a felony in texas. How do I go about doing this? Please help. I’m wanting to move forward with my life and this drug felony is getting in the way of my career choices.

  4. Do you have any information about how to approach getting my Washington State record expunged? It’s seems there’s an item on it that’s 15 years ago that’s holding things up. It’s not a really bad thing but all it turned out to be was a fine, no time and then once the fines were paid it was dismissed, but it’s still on my record. Its holding me up from removing arrests,charges and then the charges were dismissed flat out. No prosecution at all. I need some help,please. Thanks, Walt.

    • Hello Walt, if you still require assistance for a record expungement in Washington, you can call our sister law firm, Recordgone, at 877-573-7273. They are in a better position to offer you expungement services.

  5. If you get an expungement in Indiana for non violent crime would you be legal to have and carry firearms? If further action required what would it be?

    • We are indeed still in operation in the work of furthering our mission. Is there a specific inquiry you have?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *